What is the New 2022 Cadillac Escalade Price?
Drivers from the all-around Pekin know that the Cadillac Escalade is one of the most luxurious SUVs available. But perhaps you’re wondering about the 2022 Cadillac Escalade price. The team at Ray Dennison Cadillac often gets asked often, “How much does a Cadillac Escalade cost?” Learn more about the price of a Cadillac Escalade by trim level below, and then contact us to go for a test drive!
2022 Cadillac Escalade Price by Trim Level
Peoria drivers looking for a premium SUV for their growing family will love the well-equipped new Escalade! Here is the price of the Cadillac Escalade by trim level:
Cadillac Escalade Price
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Luxury – $76,295 Starting MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – $84,895 starting MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport – $87,595 Staring MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – $101,595 Starting MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – $101,595 Staring MSRP
What Features Are Included the Cadillac Escalade Price?
So now that we’ve answered the question, “How much does a Cadillac Escalade cost?” what about features? Explore the standard amenities or the Escalade by trim level below to see which might be best for your Morton adventures:
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury – Standard amenities include an AKG Studio 19-speaker sound system, Curved OLED with 38 inches of total diagonal display, HD Surround Vision, heated steering wheel, and heated 1st and 2nd-row seats.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – Panoramic sunroof, Full-Color Head-Up Display, Rear Camera Mirror with Washer, Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist, Reverse Automatic Braking, and more.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport – Adds gorgeous Gloss Black exterior touches, Magnetic Ride Control, Trailering Integration Package, Trailer Side Blind Zone Alert, and the Performance Package with Electronic Limited-Slip Differential.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – You’ll love the Platinum Galvano grille, AKG Studio Reference 36-speaker sound system, full Semi-Aniline leather seats, leather-wrapped interior trim, Rear Seat Entertainment System, 16-way power front heated and ventilated seats with lumbar and massage, and more.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – You get all of the Sport trim amenities, and all of the Premium Luxury Platinum additions (except for the Platinum Galvano grille).
Explore 2022 Cadillac Escalade Prices at Ray Dennison Cadillac
We invite you to Ray Dennison Cadillac near Bloomington to find the 2022 Cadillac Escalade price that works for your budget. Our friendly team will take you for a test drive and explain the Escalade’s safety features and your leasing and financing options. You can even apply for credit online before your visit. We look forward to helping you get into the Cadillac of your dream, so contact us today!
More from Ray Dennison Cadillac
Are you looking into the new Cadillac Escalade for your Peoria commute? Then it’s worth checking out the 2023 Cadillac Escalade interior. The 2023 Cadillac Escalde interior features the latest technology, safety, and convenience features, allowing you to stay safe and connected on the Pekin roads. Let’s take a closer look at the 2023…
There’s no doubt that the new XT4 would beautify any Peoria driveway. But just wait until you see the inside of this stylish automobile. The 2022 Cadillac XT4 interior colors are exquisite. And the generous 2022 Cadillac XT4 interior dimensions will ensure that you and your family have plenty of room. Let’s take a…
Drivers from the all-around Pekin know that the Cadillac Escalade is one of the most luxurious SUVs available. But perhaps you’re wondering about the 2022 Cadillac Escalade price. The team at Ray Dennison Cadillac often gets asked often, “How much does a Cadillac Escalade cost?” Learn more about the price of a Cadillac Escalade by trim…